I know lots of things on space such as the planets are really far apart but that's not the the point I will tell you stuff that I know on space. We look at stars every single day like at night at day time like think of the sun and the stars they are planets. You know when stars move like you see one then 1 minute later its some were different well that's because the earth is moving. Do you want to get to the nearast star well I should give you advice ''you cant get there'' if you travllae your whole life you still will not get there.
Did you know that ten tons of metorites hit the earth every day but you cant tell because most are a size of a grain of sand cool huh I even thought it was cool.
I just love constalations but whats even better is that constalations are a group of stars that we have given a name to help us find certain stars or recognize them.
A light year is really Really REALLY long like when the dinosours were alive. And the truth is it take hmmmm umm let me think for a second....... oh now I know 9.5 TRILLION YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These are facts that I learned and already know thanks for reading.
Neptune is the eighth planet in the solar system and its the fourth biggest.
The planets name is Neptune, Neptune got its name after a god named King Neptune.
Neptune is the eighth planet from the sun and it does orbit it takes 164.79 years to orbit that's a long time.
Neptune axis is tilted 30 degrees of the suns orbit, Neptune moves around in a elliptical or maybe an oval-shaped orbit.
Neptune radius is 24,622 km and it is the fourth biggest planet out of all of them.
Neptune's gravity is 11.15 m/s 2.
Neptune orbit takes a long time to orbit the sun, it is really slow it takes 164.79 years to orbit.
Neptune's Atmosphere is just like all the other big planets but unlike all the other gas planet Neptune's atmosphere has a giant proportion of ice.
On Neptune it is freezing the regular temperature is 73 K (-200) that's cold but some times its -218 that's even more colder.
Neptune has 13 moons, these are the moons of Neptune. Triton, Proteus, Nereid, Thalassa, Naiad, Galatea, Larissa, Despina, Neso, Psamathe, Sao, Halimede, Laomedeia.
Neptune has rings some are thick and some are small, the rings are most made out of rocks and dust, Neptune's rings were not discovered until the 1980s.
Neptune is a gas planet and its all gas down to the core witch means there is now surfce so witch means ''no'' and because it's so cold the human being would freeze.
1.I know I said that Neptune is freezing but that's just it its the coldest planet in the solar system cool huh.
2.People in rocket ships visit planets up close but Neptune has only bin seen once up close.
3.Neptune has 13 planets right but the biggest moon is Triton
4. simaller to 1 but different as well Neptune has the strongest wind in the solar system and its the first coldest planet.
5. I know i'm not doing this on Uranus but both Uranus and Neptune have giant storms
1. What is Gravity?????
Gravity is when you drop some thing and it falls to the ground. And it is what keeps us on the ground.
So this is why you fall back down when you jump. But there is no Gravity in space you just float around and never ever fall.
2. Describe the position, motion and components of our solar system.
The position of our solar system: Mercury is the closest to the sun next comes Venus then there is Earth. After Earth we have Mars then Jupiter. next is Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and finally Pluto! Pluto used to be a real planet but now Pluto is a dwarf planet and how that happened N.A.S.A. ended up calling it a Dwarf planet. The motion of our solar system is: All the planets orbit around the sun it takes Mercury 88 days to orbit the sun, Venus take 224 days to orbit. Earth takes a whole year to orbit the sun wow!! Mars takes 686 earth day to orbit, Jupiter takes 4,332 earth days. Saturn is 10,759 to go around the sun. Uranus takes about 30,687 days to orbit. Neptune takes 164.79 years And FINALLY THE LAST ONE IS PLUTO!! Pluto takes 248 years to orbit the sun.
3. Compare the environment of Earth vs your planet.
Neptune: Its cold on Neptune its about -27 on the planet it may even be colder. There is not much on Neptune. On the inside its liquid-like and the liquid stuff is like really hot about 10,000 degrees. There is gravity and it is 11.15 m/s 2!
Earth: Its worm and coolish on earth. Its sunny and its nice and green it has many many butiful flowers. Earth has a burning hot middle you would get hot and sweat. You don't have to wear a space suit and you can breath. There is gravity on earth it is 9.807 m/s 2 thats how strong our gravity is on earth.
4. Interesting facts on space!
1) There are about thousands of more planets out in the galaxy (space)!
2) Ever want to be tall and grow well now you can in space you become taller it may take a long trip. but its worth it to see all the cool stuff in space!
3) You can cry in space but if your sad because you are in space and far away don't worry your tears will not fall so kit will kind of make you happy.
5) Metal will stick in space and the cool thing is that it will be PERMANETLY stuck forever.
5. Facts on Earth.
1) Earth is the only planet that has not bin named after a Greek or Roman name cool huh.
2) You will not believe when Earth formed, Earth was formed approximitly 4.54 BILLON years ago and Earth is the only planet to have life.
3) There is a lot of water on Earth but 70% of Earth is covered in water.